Our Careers programme in the Sixth Form supports you in preparing for your Post 18 options and guides you in making informed choices.
We offer a varied programme which includes the following:
- Careers input in Progression Time
- Guest speakers
- Subscription to Unifrog
- Pathways CTM insight events, coaching and online support
- One to one support and careers interviews with our independent Careers Adviser Sharon Weekes.
- University visits
- Networking opportunities with Higher Apprenticeship providers and employers
- Student Careers Conferences
- Master Classes at University
- Attendance at the UCAS convention
- Year 12 Work Experience
- Opportunities to volunteer and work with corporate coaches (through our ENVISION group)
- Apprenticeship events
This magazine has an excellent reputation with both students and influencers. Every issue includes inspiring stories and case studies, profiling current Apprentices and young people taking their first steps into the world of employment, further & higher education.