Our Careers programme in the Sixth Form supports you in preparing for your Post 18 options and guides you in making informed choices.
We offer a varied programme which includes the following:
- Careers input in Progression Time
- Guest speakers
- Subscription to Unifrog
- Pathways CTM insight events, coaching and online support
- One to one support and careers interviews with our independent Careers Adviser Sharon Weekes.
- University visits
- Networking opportunities with Higher Apprenticeship providers and employers
- Student Careers Conferences
- Master Classes at University
- Attendance at the UCAS convention
- Year 12 Work Experience
- Apprenticeship events
- Virtual Work Experience Opportunities
- Mock Interviews with university academics
- Opportunities to engage with employers throughout the academic year
This magazine has an excellent reputation with both students and influencers. Every issue includes inspiring stories and case studies, profiling current Apprentices and young people taking their first steps into the world of employment, further & higher education.
Amazing Apprenticeships is an excellent website with information for parents and students who are interested in finding out more about apprenticeships. Increasingly, they hear from parents that they are interested in exploring all options for their son or daughter when they leave school and apprenticeships offer a fantastic alternative to full-time university for many individuals.
Working on behalf of the National Apprenticeship Service, part of the Department for Education, Amazing Apprenticeships offer all support completely free of charge.