At St Edmund Campion, we operate a cashless catering system and we are asking all parents to use our e-payment method to pay for school meals. This can be done online using a very secure website called ParentMail. We also use ParentMail as a means of communication with parents/carers.
To access ParentMail, please follow the link below:
You can also download the ParentMail app from the Apps/Play store on your phone.
Paying online via the ParentMail website has a number of advantages for parents:
- Your child does not have to carry cash to school. This makes them safer when travelling to and from school and removes the risk of them being a victim of theft.
- The money can only be spent in the school restaurant. This gives you peace of mind that your child is getting a healthy school meal and prevents them from spending the money in local shops on the way to and from school.
- Using your ParentMail account you can monitor exactly what your child purchases in the school restaurant on a daily basis.
- If you have more than one child at this school or at other schools you can pay for all of their meals via one easy online payment.
- You can view your account statement and payment history, check when payments need to be made and set alerts to tell you when to pay school online.
We also use ParentMail to include payments for educational visits and any other source of school payments.
An email will be sent to you with a registration link from ParentMail when your child first starts at the school. You must provide an email address for parents/carers in order to receive the registration link.
As we operate a cashless catering system, it is not possible to offer a refund for money left in your child's account after they leave the school.