In September 2012 the school started operating a cashless catering system and we are asking all parents to use our e-payment method to pay for school meals. This can be done online using a very secure website called ParentPay or in cash at local stores where you see the PayPoint logo.
Paying online via the ParentPay website has a number of advantages for parents:
- Your child does not have to carry cash to school. This makes them safer when travelling to and from school and removes the risk of them being a victim of theft.
- The money can only be spent in the school restaurant. This gives you peace of mind that you child is getting a healthy school meal and prevents them from spending the money in local shops on the way to and from school.
- Using your ParentPay account you can monitor exactly what your child purchases in the school restaurant on a daily basis.
- If you have more than one child at this school or at other schools you can pay for all of their meals via one easy online payment.
- You can view your account statement and payment history, check when payments need to be made and set alerts to tell you when to pay school online.
In the future we will be expanding our use of ParentPay to include payments for educational visits and any other source of school payments.
All parents have been sent a letter containing your initial username and password in the post. If you need another copy of this please contact the school office.
As we operate a cashless catering system, it is not possible to offer a refund for money left in your child's account after they leave the school.