Communication from School to Home
Communication between school and home is crucial. We always endeavour to ensure parents are well informed and it is important that parents engage with the information received.
- ParentMail: This is our primary source of communication. Parents must ensure that we have an email address and mobile number for each parent and must register their ParentMail account.
- Newsletter: Published every Friday. Available the newsletter section on this website and through ParentMail.
- Twitter Follow us @stedcamp
- Text Message Please ensure that your mobile phone numbers are kept up to date and you inform us of any changes.
- Letter All written letters are now sent by ParentMail. Assessment tracking sheets will be posted home twice a year. It is parents’ responsibility to ensure that the school has the most up to date contact details including address and phone numbers.