Latest NewsBack to News
A Very Positive Term for Sixth Form!
The Autumn Term is nearly complete and within the Sixth Form we have been considering what a positive start our Year 12 and 13 students have made to the year. In only 15 weeks of school, the students have engaged in and undertaken a huge amount! Here is just a selection of things that Campion Sixth Form students have been up to since September:
- All of the students have signed up to the Pathway CTM website which provides personalised career-education opportunities
- All of the students have begun using the Unifrog website to research their career and next-step options
- Several students in Years 12 and 13 helped out with, and appeared in, our virtual open evening film
- All students have engaged with a full program of form time PSHE, looking at subjects as diverse as personal finance and online rights and responsibilities
- A group of students from both Years 12 and 13 have worked together to create the first ever Campion Sixth Form Newspaper!
- The students have collected items towards Christmas Hampers for a number of families within our school community
- The students have been collecting food items to be delivered to the local Bethany Food Bank
- A group of Year 12 students are to be trained as librarians, and will take on the running of the school library
- Several students have volunteered to be recorded reading stories. These are then sent to local primary schools for younger pupils to enjoy.
And a lot more besides!
All of us on the Sixth Form team would like to wish our students a happy and healthy Christmas. We’re really proud of you all and can’t wait to carry on your Sixth Form journey in the New Year.