Latest NewsBack to News
We just wanted to reassure parents that, as a school, we are following the latest on-going advice on coronavirus from Public Health England.
We have shared the latest advice with all staff and pupils and continue to daily monitor this changing situation.
The Department for Education have launched a Coronavirus Helpline to help answer questions about COVID-19 related to education and can help answer questions young people or parents may have.
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Where to find the latest information updates on COVID-19:
Please encourage your son/daughter to:
- always wash their hands when they get home or into school
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover their mouth and nose with a tissue or their sleeve (not their hands) when they cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash their hands afterwards
- avoid close contact with people who are unwell
We are requesting that all visitors to our school use the hand sanitiser, in reception, on arrival to our school.
Many parents have asked questions regarding trips and planned events. As soon as we have information from providers we will send out further information to parents via ParentMail.
We will continue to keep you updated and thank you for your ongoing support in this matter.